Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Worries!

Being a senior is a lot harder than people made it out to be, i still have homework, and still have a lot to think about it's not all fun and games. I mean i didn't expect it to be easy as cake, but i didn't think I would have to stay up till 2 in the morning finishing homework. That's just crazy for me. I have a really easy day and then a really, really hard day at school, and I play soccer , I work on the weekends, and I have to try to keep everyone around me happy all the time. Life is hard! Sometimes I wish i could just take a breath and relax for a chance, but it doesn't seem like there is time for that anymore I have to much to do and think about. i always have school, work , and my future running through my head all the time and it just stresses me out, i mean I'm already getting the wrinkles on my forehead from all my stress. I am lucky to have people there for me like my boyfriend and family to help me out with all my stress. my mom and I went out last night and got our nails done for her birthday and went to eat which was a nice break but then i came home and was just slammed with homework and things to do. i just wish this year could be less stressful and get to the fun part already!

No comments:

Post a Comment