Sunday, December 6, 2009

final bow

i can still feel the touch of your skin against mine every time i close my eyes
feel your breath as it catches the ends of my hair
the way you can make me smile just by the touch of your hand to mine
the way your lips made every particle of my body tingle
how could you have so much power over me
your the only one who can make me sick with only one word
but yet your the only one who had the power to help me with only one look
how can you rule me
you make me doubt myself in the worst ways
but make me feel so empowered, as if i can control all
how can you make me sway so abruptly from one side to another
my head feels like its going to explode with a thousand thoughts
the way you make me feel isn't fair
you can hug me like a bear
and kiss me with no care
but make it feel as if a thousand butterflies were just set lose in my stomach
how can one person have all these affects on one person
i cant fathom another human having so much control over another
but you had me at your every whim
and i regret every chime of time on you
you are nothing to me now
I'm taking my final bow

No comments:

Post a Comment