Tuesday, November 17, 2009

invision the sound "Rain"

We just watched this video for English about rain and it was so interesting because it showed how all these people were working together going at different paces and hardness but still keeping it consistent. they used only their bodies to make the sound of rain, but still in reality the sound of their hands making the noise sounded exactly like rain. the sound of the rain drops hitting the ground and the thunder booming, closing your eyes you can hear sounds all around you, and those sounds can make the noise of things so familiar to you. for example here in Mrs. Matthews room there is the air conditioner that makes a similar noise to a cricket, the first day i heard it i found it to be annoying, but now i can just close my eyes and it takes me back to the nights when I'm lying in my bed and all i hear is the sound of crickets chirping. taking me back to that relaxing place helps me to stay calm and get things done just like I'm at my hours in my bed doing my home work. the sound of the rain on this video was the same way, i feel as if every time i cry the sky is crying with me and the sound of the earth crying with me makes me sooth and feel as if nothing that I'm crying about can be as important as what the earth is crying about. the tears are everywhere on my face, but the rain from the clouds is all over the land, more tears falling every second making everyone worth every ounce of pain. i feel as if the earth is sad with me and feels my pain, but knowing that i know the earth has cried for more years than me and that if it has made it through all the pain that i can make it through anything that's happening to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment