Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Do I Live Purposefully?

I think life has as much purpose as you make it have. It really all depends on what you think has purpose. I think making it through each day with family and friends and living each day to its fullest serves every day you live to have purpose. Every day I wake up thinking today is a new day, meet new people, try new things, and make this the best day ever. Even when a day goes wrong it's like I can't wait to go to bed and make the next day better than the one before. So living your life to its fullest is in your hands, how you see what serves purpose to you may differ from what I see purposeful. Even so every living thing serves a purpose; A tree giving us humans oxygen and us humans plant even more trees to keep living. Everything does something to serve purpose not only to their own life but other people's lives as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment