Thursday, January 28, 2010

GOSH I'm an Idiot


to recount all the stupid things I've don't you would have to follow me with a video camera to get all of those in the moment crazy stupid things I've done!


here is one that comes to me now, but it would be more funny if you were there to see it...


driving down parish with a flat tire and singing at the top of my lungs already running late to school when all of a sudden a lady pulls over in the turning lane and is motioning me to roll down my window. when i do so I'm already so embarrassed because i was singing and dancing probably shaking my whole car, and she saw me doing this. i thought she was going to make fun of me or something, but turns out she was tyring to tell me i have a flat tire. wow! i mean i didn't even realize i had a flat tire after driving down the road for more than 5 minutes. the flat tire was even on the drivers side i don't know how i didn't notice it when i got into my car, and how i didn't even realize i had a flat tire after i started driving. i guess i had my music to loud and didn't notice the balance issue because i was dancing. now i have to pull over at a gas station at 8:13 in the morning and pull all the junk out of the trunk of my car so i can get to my donut wheel. when i get everything out and try to figure out what to do first, while I'm calling my mom, dad, and boyfriend to come rescue me but no answered of course. so I'm sitting on the ground on the verge of tears when all of a sudden these two guys come help me change my tire faster than anything I've ever seen. i end up only being 5 minutes to school.


so yeah that's my idiotic story of the week !! ha ha... it's just so ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment