Thursday, January 28, 2010

My autobiography used for sweet 16


One word that describes me would have to be extrovert. ever since the day i was born, my om said, "I've never met a stranger and never been afraid to try something unexpected." i love to be competitive not only in sports but in academics as well, being number one isn't always the biggest thing to me but the idea of working as a team and being a leader keeps my drive to win high on my list. determination is another word to describe me; I'm driven because i know what i want tot do with my life now i just need to figure out how to get there.


My awards while at Apollo consist of academics, leadership, and athletics. i have been on the all A or A/B honor roll since arriving at Apollo. i was on the homecoming court for two years in a row, and elected by my class to be the secretary of student council my freshman and sophomore year. along with these awards i was also picked as captain of the girl's soccer team not only because of my great attitude but leadership skills for the other girls to follow. for four years i received the 110% award for soccer, because every time i stepped onto the field i was always encouraging my teammates and never willing to give up.


I think the eagle family has made me aware of how a school can be more than just a place to learn but an extension of my family. saying hello to people in the morning and always having a smile back takes my bad days and makes them a little brighter. the way the faculty and the students work together to make this school the best it can be makes me glad to say I'm a part of its family.

No comments:

Post a Comment