Thursday, January 28, 2010

Possibilities


My possibilities for the next 12 months are already becoming realities. I'm already trying to stay out of drama, but that hasn't happened for me yet. i try to do things to settle feuds between old relationships but rather than being grown up about things and just talking things out, they have their girlfriend text me and call me complaining. and rather than him just telling the truth he lies. so i give up! i want no more drama for 2010, but i don't think this is what the people around me want. moving on from that subject though i have found new friends and relationships. these next 12 months are beginning to look up for me. i have a new boyfriend now and he's one i hope to keep because he is cute, sweet, funny, and he likes me for me. i also know i have the possibility of graduating high school with an honors diploma and going off to college to get started on my degree, art therapy. the possibility of making it to my birthday is questionable, but if i do then i will be sure it is the greatest 18th birthday ever. and the way things are going now with new friends and fun experiences i think ill make it for two more days then a new age bringing on new responsibilities and even more memories. so 2010 possibilities are looking good, i just hope others are taking on change with the new year too so in the future things can be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment