Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is silly?

Something that is silly to me how i can be in love with someone so much and he doesn't even give a care in the world about me. i notice him even when he thinks I'm not there. he knows me in and out like a book he's read a thousand times. he makes me sick every time he says something wrong acting as if everything is still okay. how can i be so silly to care about one person so much when it doesn't even change anything. i hate crying and being mad at him. i hate all the mistakes made and all the silly fights over nothing. its silly that i tried to push away the one i love the most in this world. how silly of me right now to be crying over him because a song is making my eyes swell with tears as he sits next to acting as if nothing has happened between us. how silly of me to feel this way after everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment