Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Who or What Makes Me Laugh...





Well just about anyone can make me laugh but the people i laugh the most with to the verge of tears swelling my eyes would have to be my three best friends: Gabby, Joslyn, and Kelsey. when we all get together there's no telling whats going to be said or done. nothing can ever get accomplished with the three of us together because we are way to busy laughing and having a good time. they all make me for different reasons: gabby makes me laugh because of her witty comments she makes on everything and everyone, Kelsey makes me laugh because of all the dumb things that come out of her mouth, and Joslyn makes me die laughing because she just has this awkward way about her where she can make the funniest faces making everyone laugh around her. we all get along because we are all so different but at the end of the day we can make it as best friends because we all like to have a good time in life and live it to its fullest. laughing as much as possible to make up for all the hurt we've all already endured, being there for one another making each other laugh and feel good about the bad when you think it just cant be done. well me and my friends are true friends that are there for one another no matter how many miles apart. sometimes the distance between us makes it all the more worth while when we do all get together because we know the jokes will be better and the stories of heart breaks will be ready to be talked about and mended over with laughs and some good ol' humor that we each put out on the table in a different fashion, just like our personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment